Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time for a little cut off :o

Right, so we leave off right after Raine has defeated Kano Raggerjaw and Ruka Kusabana has "semi" defeated Tia Harribel, but she enters fake Karakura town. She does aid Hitsugaya in the battle against Tia, but we all already know what the result will be... I'm not gonna ruin it though... I'll type it out eventually ((I need to wait until this arc finishes so I can remain as canon as possible, despite the fact that I added two extra characters and a main character went missing, then again, it is an alternative universe))

So now that we have gotten this far into the story, I think I'm going to cut off right here ((Like how the Hueco Mundo arc finished right after Ichigo defeated Grimmjow and they skipped to the New Captain Shusuke Amagai arc)) I am going to skip on over to the Mech arc, ((In the story description I mentioned in a previous post.)) So expect to see the first post for that story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment